A4 Folders – Key Features
- A4 presentation folder with two glued pockets
- Litho printed in full colour on 350gsm silk art board
- Supplied ready made up with two pockets
- Choose capacity to allow for more inserts
- Single-sided or double-sided print
Presentation folder printing with two glued pockets. Our A4 double pocket folders are printed in full colour on a heavy 350gsm silk art board and are cut to shape, supplied made up and ready to use. Double pockets allow more inserts, brochures or price lists to be inserted into the folder. Business card slits can be added to any of our two pocket folders.
For single pocket A4 folders please see our A4+ Folders – single pocket product.
Ordering our A4 presentation folders is easy. Choose your quantity, single or double-sided print and, if you wish, add matt or gloss lamination for a higher finish and durability. Choose from a range of templates.
Our A4 double pocket folders are supplied taped and laid flat by default but you can choose to have us assemble them for a small cost, so they are ready to use straight out of the box.
Artwork and Design
Supplying your own artwork – Please read our Artwork Guide to ensure that the artwork you supply is set up correctly for print.
Professional Design Service – If you don’t have artwork one of our team of designers can create a bespoke design for you. Simply supply us with your high resolution logo and all the images you would like to use and we will produce a professionally designed piece of artwork for you to approve before printing.
Select the Design Service when ordering then simply email us all your images. Please note that design will add 2 working days to our standard turnaround times.
- Quantity – Select the quantity required
- Printed sides – Select ‘printed outer and pocket’ for single-sided print or ‘both sides and pocket’ for double-sided print
- Lamination – Choose lamination for added durability and an enhanced finish
Should you have any questions regarding a two pocket folder UK or worldwide order, don’t hesitate to get in touch.