Refunds & Returns
Every print job we deliver is custom made for you. Being a custom made good there is no right to refunds or returns. However if you have a problem with your order we will do all we can to put it right.
Here’s our guiding principles about what we’ll do if things don’t go quite to plan.
1. If it’s broke, we’ll fix it
2. If it’s late, we’ll refund the delivery cost
3. If it’s been used, and is not working we’ll collect it and take a look…
4. If we’ve made a mistake, we’ll sort it out
There are no hidden return costs and we’ll consider your request up to 14 days after dispatch.
If you have a problem with your order please contact us.
In cases where goods are defective, the following will apply:
- We reserve the right to rectify defective goods and will not be liable to refund.
- If a product is defective, we must be notified in writing within 14 days of delivery.
- All defective products are to be returned to us, at our cost, for inspection and if found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault the product will be repaired or re-printed and delivered back to the customer.
- In the case of only a part of the order being defective, the whole order must be returned for inspection.
- If all or some of the goods have been used, this will be taken as acceptance of the goods and will therefore not be replaced.
- We will not be liable for any consequential loss incurred due to defective products nor will we be liable for any costs incurred by the customer in contracting a third party to rectify or re-print the goods.
- If we do agree to a refund this will take up to 4 working days to process.
If you have a problem with your order, we will do all we can to rectify the problem as fast as we can. Please contact us as soon as a problem is found.